VSA and South China Financial formed a Joint Venture in January 2020. Through leveraging the resources of VSA’s London and Shanghai offices and South China’s extensive network in Hong Kong and 10 tier-1 mainland Chinese cities, the Joint Venture has unique corporate finance capabilities spanning East and West.
The Joint Venture has expertise in M&A, capital raisings and corporate finance, with particular strengths in:
- Corporate finance advice related to dual listings in Hong Kong and London;
- Optimisation of capital structure;
- M&A solutions as part of corporate restructuring including restructurings or dissolution and disposal of businesses and assets;
- Refinancing of existing debt facilities
About South China Financial
- South China Financial Holdings Limited (“SCFH”, Stock Code:0619) was founded in 1988 by three financial and investment experts led by Mr Robert Ng. It was listed on The Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993.
- SCFH provides a full range of financial services and has built a foothold in the Greater China region as well as the UK and Europe. SCFH provides comprehensive cross-border investment banking and other financial services to its premium clients.
- SCFH and South China Securities (UK) Ltd are members of South China Group, a diversified conglomerate operating in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the United Kingdom, for more than 30 years.
- South China Group’s business spans multiple industries including financial & commerce, manufacturing, trading, real estate, media and publications, IT, tourism and travelling, agriculture & forestry and other investment assets. Group combined assets are valued over HK$40bn.